View Single Post
Old 29-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 17
Gyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Recently drove past this shop in the East and decided to go in for a hair cut. There were only two ladies working in the shop and both of them were in short skirt. Realized that this is a Viet salon and decided to wash my hair as well as dig my ears.

The lady who attended to me was a Syt and later on I found out she’s Only 23. Previously I went to another Viet salon which had manhood grooming but no extras, so I decided to push my luck and ask if there’s manhood grooming here.

Apparently they do and it’s super cheap compared to the shop I went previously. Best of all it comes with happy ending. Will share ctc with senior bros here. Hope you all have as much fun as I do while trimming your heirloom.