View Single Post
Old 28-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Asian country have the most daring girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
in terms of clothing and sexuality?

I shortlisted Taiwan, Singapore and Japan. In that order. Taiwan girls very daring to wear low-cut tops to show their cleavage? These 3 countries are very daring to wear revealing bikinis also. And they are quite submissive and willing to please when it comes to sex.

Japanese girls seem open to the idea of casual sex or even getting strangers to take their virginity so they can perform with experience for their boyfriends. Let's just say Japanese culture is one of a kind.

Other Asian countries are still somewhat conservative, traditional or religious. But I could be wrong.

What are you thoughts?
Bro TS this is a great thread.

I will say Hong Kong girl can be very daring and kinky, if they sense BIG money. Abt 15 years ago, first job as a junior, my boss and company ask me to go to HK to visit some $$ sites he wanted to buy. Met a chiobu who thought I was the buyer. Dressed in short skirt, low cut fitted dress, heels, for "business dinners" with me. I never told her it was my boss' money, and I got a blowjob in her husband's car (she was around 30).

Agree on Japan and Taiwan girls. Taiwan girls dress wear low cut tops, short shorts, and submissive in bed. Many Japanese girls seem to be casual sex, but I'm still figuring them out. Unique culture..

Also found pinay girls are down to fuck quickly, if they think you are serious about a relationship.

Hot Korean girls and PRC girls conservative, lots of work, but with the right cues, can become whores too.

Singapore girls local talent.. I will let more experienced bros comment