View Single Post
Old 13-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Really have to thank bro iluvmiki for his brotherly and unselfish act of sharing for this gem. Called Fei Fei this afternoon and asked her whether she had any appointment at 5pm. She replied no, so asked her to reserve that time for me and will call her again when I reach there

After reading bro Iluvmiki fr cannot wait for tomorrow to come, tell OC going down to the gym for some workout, after an hour left gym and proceed to that even no. lorong. Reached there called her and told her that I will wait for her at the nearby hotel so that she dont need to wander all over. It was in just a few minute, came this shy cute looking girl like what the other brother said "she is diff from other PRC very kawaii type and body also looked great!

Checked into the hotel and once I closed the door, she opened up her arm and hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek. I hugged her tight and straight away my hand went roaming just like my autoroam phone. Put my hand behind her and unhooked her bra and she gave me a cheeky smile and asked me to let her take off her blouse first. When she remove her blouse, and the bra that I have unhooked OMG 2 nice boobs stood up facing me. it was so nice and firm geniune C-cup beautiful curve and had an inverted left nipples but after fondling and gave her a soft suck the right nipple stand out.

Then she asked me to join her in the shower, while she was cleaning my dick I asked her whether she like my dick and she gave a shy smile after the wash i lied down on the bed waited on the bed and she came later lie down next to me and started with light kisses while gently playing with my dick. Then I licked her nipple and she started some light moaning. Then I moved down further to the love hole and wanted to lick her clitoris but she tell me "poo yao" as she feel very uncomfortable. Then I finger the outside of her little pussy and you can see her biting her lip and shortly after that her love hole was wet, really love the expression on her face longering for me to put my dick into her hole. She took the cap and tried to put it on. Oh shit bought the wrong brand, never buy the Japanese brand again. A bit too small and she said cannot unroll in further, a bit too tight but no choice have to do it myself. Then when I plunged it into her wet love tunnel and after less then 5 minutes of thrust I couldnt control anymore due to the tightness of the cd I have to burst out. She was quite annoyed and said that I didnt gave her a chance to rape me hahhaha. Lied on the bed and tcss with her then after a short while she took the tissue paper and remove the cd and wiped for me and asked to showered with her. She then asked when I will come back and see her again. RTF probably end of next week. A gem not to be missed. After she goes back dont know when she will come again.

Looks: 9 cute
Ht/wght: about 1.62
Body: 9.5
Boobs: 9 natural non droopy C cups nice shape to envy
Pussy: 8 Quite bushy.
Gfe: 9
Frenching: Only light kisses.
Rtf: sometime end next week