View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all
Becoming an underground Sperm Donor

Becoming Underground Sperm donor

I am Hai, 20 Chinese male from Liao Ning. I stand at 1.82m and has a medium built due to playing basketball. I am fair with perfect eye sight. My family is not very well to do especially as I have a younger brother and sister still schooling. Fortunately, my school grades have always been excellent, hence after 3 years of studious mugging, I made it to a top university in Shanghai.
Shanghai is an expensive city to live in, therefore to reduce the burden of my parents, I started giving tuitions from my first year of university I have two tuitions everyday except Sundays. Adjusting to life in a new city, juggling work with studies was not easy, especially the room I rented was a basement room and I had difficulties sleeping initially.
One day, after finishing my meal in the canteen, I walk past a group of people gathering around a notice board. They were looking at a small advert with the heading, sincere couple looking for a suitable male to donate Sperm. The reward for donating sperm was 800 rmb. When I saw the amount of money on offer, my heart began to pound. Donating sperm actually yields more than tutoring.
When I reached my room, I began to do research on sperm donation and soon come across a few forums where married women without children went on to look for sperm donors. A beginner can easily make 500 rbm by just donating sperm in a one off transaction. If the woman client becomes pregnant successfully, a further 1000 bonus will be paid. I was drawn in straight away. I contacted the Lou Zhu of one of the more popular forum to register my interest to become a sperm Donor. I was asked to do a thorough body check up, post the results as well as true personal particulars and photos. I was told that couples who come on to look for donors want healthy, intelligent, successful and or good looking males. Fortunately, I am above average in looks and considered very intelligent. I quickly uploaded all my particulars within a week.
I spent the first week navigating through the forum to learn the trade and how to communicate with potential women clients. I realised male with good knowledge on women's menstruation cycles can quickly gain the tryst of potential clients. I was quite shock that while most transaction are done by the Donor jerking off and storing sperm into iced containers, which will later be injected into the vaginas of the women through syringes, there are actually donors who inject the sperm directly into the women's vagina through intercourse. There were actually some donors who persuade their potential clients to accept their sperm directly through sexual intercourse, citing high success rate as the reason. To me, these men are simply on the forum to look for free fucks, fucking other men's wives and getting paid for it. For me, I was clear my motivation is money.

Part 2 next...