View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
they lied to you, heard from their wls friends in parklane, both prc lisa and xiaoqian have a son studying in primary school. prc lisa is divorced, xiaoqian and her hubby had a big fight after he knows she do sexual service so they not confirmed if she still married or divorced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
XQ is separated and currently in midst of divorce proceedings. Whether have any children or not I do not know.... but the divorce is acrimonious as both are fighting bitterly over their matrimonial assets.
this is news to me, you guys sure it's true? what XQ told me is the complete opposite and i dun see why she needs to lie about all this. she told me she is single, not married, no kids and is a pr.