View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
http://beautycastle.org/qing-qing-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

Tried her after asking at other threads, but received no feedback so far.

Location: 6/10 (infamous hotel in the geylang). Can park nearby and walk. Alternatively, can walk about 10-15min from mrt

Face: 6.5/10 it is definitely her, difference is about 15% (face abit rounder) . But her face is not my cup of tea and hence the rating. Others may rate her 7 to 7.5 upon 10.

Boobs: A size. I am fine with it so no ratings for this

Body: 7/10 slim, with baby fats at tummy (only visible when she sits. Not visible when she stands)

Service: 9/10. this is where she shines, and I am giving credit where it is due. She started off with putting cold water in her mouth and doing that suction action all over my back and legs. This is followed by her asking me to be on all fours while she dives me a deep AR with her tongue, and stroking my cock simultaneously. After a while, she asked me to face up and gave me a sensual bj. And who can forget that helicopter move whole having my cock in her mouth. After a while I got up and she started to let me face fuck her gently. Till now I haven't exploded yet, coz I take quite long to cum. So she went to bj me in 69 position at my request. After about 3-5min, I exploded into her mouth. After the deed, she went to rinse her mouth and to my surprise, she continued to massage me (was expecting her to chase me away since deed is done). After about 15min, went to bathe and left. Total time taken is about 50min.

Rtm: maybe. She is definitely value for money, just that face abit buay gam and it is at a infamous hotel
I second to the FR above. What he say is the truth. Her service is excellent however it is on the infamous geyland hotel. Qing Qing serve customers genuinely and make sure your money is well spent. She have alot of regular customers though...