View Single Post
Old 21-09-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R there guys who marry prostitute? Is the marriage good?

Usually their husband ok or don’t know. For example, orchard tower ones are likely fake marriage? Like some bro said, they registered marriage to get entitlement to citizenship. Then apply HDB, get HDB and then use the money on condo. I know this ML meloxx quite well (not orchard tower lady but ML). She got a sugar daddy who bought 1 then 2 house for her. She continue her deed as ML and earn quite a fair bit. Her sugar daddy wants to marry her but his children violently object because they know this ML will suck him dry of his $ and affect their inheritance.

Sometimes entertain her sugar daddy with some solid moves. Sometimes you realise why these ML so good as cock sucking, caressing ur balls. That is when alarm bell starts to ring. Lol! But every lady have their need. Most I know

(1) for $ to upkeep their lifestyle/ retirement
(2) to get good sex. Some bros really fucked well with lots of foreplay. Make these ladies have huge orgasm