View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Here's an update on my encounter with Eileen:

http://sgbeautycastle.info/eileen-ma...n-babe-msg-hj/

Location: 7/10 Quite convenient for those taking public transport. Walkable from train station. Parking quite inconvenient for those who drive. Its a spa.

Looks: 7/10 Claims to be Malaysian and she does remind me on Malaysian Chinese. Looks wise ok won't reject type. Couldn't see her face much due to mask but age wise she looks to be in her late 20s.

Body: 7/10 Slim body with little to no fats. Boobs feel more like C than D cup. Still quite a handful. During GQ can roam upper body only as she is in uniform.

GFE: 7/10 Seems more like good friend than gf/mistress. She will respond if you talk to her but she will remain quiet if you are quiet. Can speak in Chinese and Malay. Not too sure about her English but i think should be ok for bros who cant speak either Chinese or Malay.

Service: 5/10 Massage was more piano. Not for those seeking good and strong massage. Duration about 25min before popping GQ. Ended with a head massage.

HJ: 6/10 Pretty standard, nothing to shout about. Mechanical with no variations or techniques. When i visited her i havent released in almost 3 days so the release felt good. But thinking back, nothing special.

Overall: 6.5/10 Decent experience although not spectacular. Probably wont rtm as i prefer appartment/condo experience compared to spa.