View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: De beast within : Whoz wilder in sex, Man or Woman??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Oh my, I hope the other female forumers won't be sinking their claws into the backs of their partners because of the (misguided) perception that it turns the guys on. Well, maybe not me, its damn painful. A previous gf used to press down her nails real hard when she cums. It fills me with trepidation whenever she comes close to her peak. Perhaps I have yet to discover the masochistic side of me yet but being into my 30s, I don't think it'll emerge.
Bwahaha... fully agree.

Not everyone is built equal... one man's ceiling, another man's floor.

In fact, I used to think that getting woken up in the mornings by getting a BJ would be great. That is until I experienced it... my immediate sleepy reaction was to kick and the next thing I knew, my gf was on the floor moaning and looking very upset.

Quote:
But back to the topic, I think the guys I know are pretty straightforward in bed. How does one define wild?
Necrophilia, Zoophilia, Golden showers, Scat???

Quote:
A woman that takes charge and goes about getting what she wants in bed? I haven't met too many of those but its widely suggested in publications that women are more open and confident when they are less conscious in their older years. Hehe... I am looking forward to that.
An unrestrained dominatrix is not my idea of wild unless you're into Bondage and SM.