View Single Post
Old 22-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold
Re: any happy ending spa in bedok area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsiao1234 View Post
Pls avoid whatever the bro has posted previously. The spa name he was referring to was sunflower aroma therapy, u can check them out at facebook, 3 ml milfy and saggy.

Will keep up selling the p massage at extra 30 if u didn't take it. Nag and nag the whole session. Paid up and she didn't allow me to roam, fully clothed

Dmg is 45+30+50 = 125 kena carrot chop
Maybe the other bro got lucky get the right girl.
Anyway I stay nearby, sometimes I see them sit outside for meal, never see SYT, but doesn’t mean don’t have maybe not fated.

I also believe Ahsiao was there as the price he quote is correct and cannot he found in Facebook.

I tried Nancy it’s was ok not SYT but massage ok la. Paid 45 for 1 hour massage. All this while the door was not fully shut, Ask me to top up 30 for prostate massage and she will close the door, politely rejected and say not enough money with me today , continue massage till time out.

RTM no unless I see the SYT the other bro mention

Just move on to explore new adventures bro, and may you find a gem soon