View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
qazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Random Collection of Stories About My Slave

I hope this ends in lesser parts. Target is 3.

I titled it differently, but this actually continues from Cup Noodles.

--------------
Soapland Pt1
--------------

The walk back to her hall was not that far but lots of stairs up and down along the way. Despite the cool night air i was still warm and sticky by the time i got there.

Me: wow. you'd never want to go out to the school again if you have showered for the day.

C: yea it is quite tiring. want to take a shower?

Me: It's alright, i have nothing to change into.

On hindsight, she is smart enough to know that. She asked anyway. Obviously she has plans. I am really dense about such things.

C: Yea... but there is also no one in the hall, it's the middle of the night, no one will notice two people going into one shower.

2IC perked up, he was never quite down, but he is probably the most energetic thing there at that time.

Me: I would love a cold shower right now, or a hot shower with my slave?

C: At your service, master.

She went about getting her stuff for shower. I have nothing to get, all i did is drop off my stuff in a pile somewhere. However, looking at her busying about in her room, it's a familiar sight. I have been here several times for school related reasons, but this time i am standing here, having just fucked her and now waiting to shower with her. Moreover, she is now my slave.

This is insane and incredibly sexy, but i also have so many questions but this doesnt seem like the best time to ask. Though, i do ask at a very strange time anyway, to be covered a little later.

She picked up everything, "Please come with me, master."

We went to the showers, and as expected, there was no one around and we easily got into a shower together. She put away all her stuff before turning around to me and started undressing. There wasn't much, only one tube dress, but she made sure i enjoyed it. She pulled her dress down, until those beautiful breasts of hers popped out of the dress, then she turned around and continued until her butt is out for me to enjoy.

It was irresistible. I went right ahead to grab her breasts from behind which drew a stifled moan from her. She grinded her hips against me a little, but touched my hands, turned to look at me and held a finger to her lips. While it was unlikely that anyone will be here, no point making a din in somewhere that has so much echo.

She then moved on to help me undress. I recall there was something about her helping me undress that was deliciously submissive. After the shirt, instead of undoing the zip and all while standing, and just letting the pants drop, she knelt in front of me and did it intently, slowly pulling my pants down and off. When she pulled down my underwear, 2IC popped out eagerly. Without any hesitation, she engulfed the tip, licked it and sucked on it a bit before looking up and smiling at me, and removing the underwear.

She put the clothes away, turned around and said.

C: Please allow me to clean you, master.

TBC