View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
you sure the STD check will cover everything? Because my family's helper got HSV never tell us really WTF KNN!?

My family got a helper in 2016 to look after elderly parents and we went to this neighbourhood agency in AMK to help us find one FDW. End up they recommend us this Myanmar maid. Her looks soso and she claim can hold "ah gong" to shower so we decide to get her. Fast forward 1 year later, got one week, my wife notice the maid keep scratching her below like machiam itchy. We talked to maid in private and she said got rashes want to go see doctor. Wife brought her to GP and doctor said looks like outbreak of herpes. I was damm du lan because supposedly got STD check. Called the agent they say the MOM requirement test is only TB, hepatitis B, VDRL Syphilis, HIV only. Never test for HSV aka herpes. Also, herpes very easy contagious one and not curable. Read up online say as long skin contact with open sore can kena. In the end, we immediately send her back to agency to process send back to foreign country. We also had to spend about $100+ each to go get tested by doctor to see if we kena HSV. Heng results come back negative for my family.

Subsequently, we found another helper from philippines. Wife insist bring her to do additional herpes test. Heng result also negative.

So those with fdw better be careful. Gahmen test is not test everything one.

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-pe...al-examination

https://www.mom.gov.sg/-/media/mom/d...B7 4413066251

Good luck piaking your maid. Hope you don't mysteriously get any herpes or std if not si bei hard to explain to wife. Safest play is Handjob or covered blowjob. if not grind through clothes also song.
Thanks for sharing, so for std test is $100+ for maid too?