View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future
Re: 24yr Local Chi doing FL

Arrange an appt wif Jasmine last sat. Below is the FR

She was late for abt 15mins. When open the door she kept apologising abt being late.

In the room,we started to chat n make ourself comfortable. After some chatting, we hug together like couple and she whispered if i already "pcc" b4 hand, haha. We proceed to french kiss and slowly stripped each other clothe off. Nice, another gd point I find is that she never ask for payment first, unlike most other FLs. As i already bath, I ask her to proceed to bathe.

I wont elaborate much on the action as its much the same as the earlier bros had described. Main point I wan to emphasis is her friendly attitude, veri gf feeling. Gv me the feeling that u arent doing wif a FL lo. Even after we cummed, she will cuddle beside u and chat while carassing ur dick. She can really chat and tell u abt herself etc. I guess the only flaw is her boobs ba, small A cup. So far, she is the best local FL I ever tried, in terms of both service n attitude.

My ratings (in my opinion):

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 6.5/10 (sensual type)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very responsive,)
Gfe : 9/10 ( very accomodating)
Rtf : Most likely yes