View Single Post
Old 18-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold
Re: How do u all know your FWB?

Wow u guys are damn good to land yourself with a good FWB.

I did have one encounter before years back.. Would like to share if I may..

I was doing a part time diploma back then in one of the private university. The class consists of mainly working adults in their 20s-30s. As a smoker, I naturally hangs out with the group of smokers in the class during breaks and after classes.

So as usual during the break time, we will congregate outside the entrance for smoke. There's afew female classmates whom will normally join us. Then there's this one girl, whom will always join us even though she don't really smoke. She's probably in her late 20s, and she always dress kinda sexily in short dress and exposing some cleavage. I noticed she always seems to look at me and tries to find conversation with me. But I'm a naturally Shy and quiet guy.. especially with oretty gals..so I always responded minimally.

So during one of the smoking sessions, she asked me "wah u ride big bike huh? Looks fun leh..Can pillion me home? " I told her "u wearing skirt leh.. not scared Zhao gen meh? Anyway I din bring extra helmet today next lesson if you want I bring helmet send u home lor." She said "ok on..!" And she asked for my hp number.

So this is how we started to know each other.. I wil send her home after every lessons.
I'm riding a GSXR 1000 back then.. and she's always hugging me the whole journey.

This would seems pretty normal, but the problem is she knows I'm aware that he have a very close boyfriend and are getting married very soon and she knows that I'm married. While I enjoyed it, I never cross the line.

So, moving forward the smoking khaiki group suggested we go celebrate the end of course at a pub. Halfway thru, she said she's tired and asked me if I can send her bac home.. so I hailed a taxi and went back with her.

During the ride, there was this steamy atmosphere.. not sure why, we did not even drink much. Then suddeny our eyes locked and next moment we are frenching each other. She was rubbing my cock and I had my hand under her top carraasing her breast. Then as if we both suddenly remembered we are in a cab., We stopped and there was this awkward silence till she reach her home and went up.

After this incident, nothing much happened. And a month later I attended her wedding dnner. I don't know how to experience this feeling.. but when I shakes her hands with her husband beside her. Can feel this current going through and we have each other an additional squeeze in the hand.

After this, we basically start to reduce contact, and slowly we lost contact.

Not really a FWB story, but I know if I persisited it will definitely happen. Just that I somehow did not. Anyway hey have a happy family now and this shuld just stay as a happy memory..