View Single Post
Old 17-07-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Tried a ML at Chong Pang, at 1st wanted to go for full body massage at night but the boss keep wanting me to go for $88 package as I didnt see any ML so I just proceed with the $50 massage. When my turn I was assign to her I was stun by her figure so I took the 88 dollar package to try my luck.Her massage skills is really good the hard type no piano, massage went for 30 mins she started to massage the inner thigh, I cheekily asked her if she do massage the jewel.In the end I was offered HJ and autoroam outside her clothes due to covid19 for $30,she initially asking for 50 manage to bargain till 30.Looks 7/10,skills Boobs Big,8/10(Hard able to pinpoint), only can roam outside of clothes, HJ discreetly as the boss dont allow it. If you keen in trying do PM me or we can trade contact
88 still gotta top up 30 means 118... damn bo hua for a HJ with massage

Last edited by supershaft; 17-07-2020 at 11:30 PM.