View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Yesterday go eat wantan mee... order liao sit down and wait for my food... look around and 2 o'clock direction got 1 chio bu sitting there with her daughter.. wear singlet and very short shorts... so must bio..

she cross and uncross leg then the shorts leg opening there like got open abit here and there, can see cannot see type... so i just wait to see got zao geng anot...

then their mee come liao... and she take out her mask... wah lan eh.. heng i never see zao geng.. ah bo sway 7 years!

so bros... now everyone also wear must better dun bio so much see the eye only like chio... take out mask liao maybe will pengz...
I see this prc woman, when eating without mask already no taste, still want to show off her panties. Think hinting me with red panties but I dont like, some zaogengs are not meant to be seen