View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hey bro, just read your FR earlier. So Lili is your gold standard?
For sure yes if we are talking about my first couple of sessions with her - even though massage was probably the worst I've had, spending 1hr with an elegant beauty with a body that is exactly my type (An Ran and Tina have similar profiles), and who was more flexible with her limits during sensual made her a steal at 100 (or was it 110). Nothing beyond HJ and petting though. She toned down towards my last few visits after her ML friends advised her that her face was pretty enough to retain regulars

Off the top of my head, I would say the RV Lily would have given her a run for her money. Pretty much on par specs and exp wise, but Lili can hold more intelligent conversations. Hebe too probably, though her height knocks a few points off. Miss playing with her blue pussycat.