View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Concluding the 1st Guy

My relationship with Brian lasted just slightly over a year. Losing my virginity to him did open my curiousity to the world of sexual intercourse. He started working a part time job after his O's ended while I continued on to secondary 3.

His work schedule follows retail hours and that left us very little time to meet for dates. As for sex, so long as his schedule matched the times I knew my parents weren't going to be at home longer than usual, we would meet and do the dirty in my room. Even then, these times were few and far in between.

We drifted apart when he entered ITE. School and ECA activities were taking up nearly the entire day for him and our meetups were confined to evenings where he would pass by my block of flats. It was usually a quick affair, meetup, kiss and lightly make out before retiring to our homes.

However, the main reason for the breakup was because I caught him holding hands with a girl wearing the same ITE uniform as him.

I'm not gonna bore everyone with the emotion rants from that time so that ends this chapter.