View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: premium point exchange corner points 10^ / general discussion

Many thanks for the explanation.... I can catch the ball now.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
To explain...simply put...there r a few categories of membership....

One starts off as a new "Ordinary member"...given 20 points and "0" power under current rules

When he accumulates 50 points or more, he is given his 1st power.

Then he is given 1 additional POWER with each additional year of membership

At the same time as the member accumulates 3000 points thru' daily exchange of points with other bros, he will also be given an extra 1 POWER

If he signs up as a "Premium" or "Donor" member he is given even more extra privileges in terms of points n POWER...for "Donor" members each additional year of membership earns them 3 extra POWER i/o of the usual 1 for ordinary members....

these basically explains why there is difference between the points and powers of all members of this forum...for the full details u need to read the sticky posted up by boss of the forum in the newbies section on this which is found almost right at the bottom of the main menu or index page of this forum...Hope this helps clarify

P/s ..found the relevant links to yr questions as below...pls refer
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=338343
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=60407