Old 25-06-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local malay guy looking for milf

Haven't had any luck with ons or fwb. Due to cb, I've been with withholding my sexual urge so badly and would genuinely wish I could unload onto a local sg milf. Not particular about her race as I had my fair share of being turned down for my race but that's besides the point.

Anyways, I'm 25 uni student currently on holiday and I've always wanted to have passionate sex with milfs. No idea why but I always have the urge to have sex with a mature lady in her home while her husband and kids are away. I guess it's one of my kinks.

Not the most good looking guy but if any mature ladies preferably over 28 married or single wants to have long term casual sex with a guy who looks like a boy ( I don't look like my age), feel free to drop a dm! Mostly free anytime of the day. Oh and would be nice if you'd lived in the west side so it's easier for me to travel.

I know there's no such thing as free lunch, but I guess I'd just try my luck anyway.

Would only share pics if comfortable.

I have muscles and look have similar built to Brad pitt body. Lean and muscular looking. Downside, I'm short but I'm sure I could make it up to you in bed. Cheers!