Thread: Condom Broke
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: Condom Broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
great info. if you don't mind, just to add on, if it happen during the weekend, and DSC isn't open on the following day (well, most accidents are likely to happen on Fri and Sat night, right), you can head to TTSH A&E to get 3 days of PEP for emergency. Thereafter, you can follow up with DSC for the remaining course of the medicine.
Cheers bro for the info! :

Just to add on, i myself is currently on the PEP, around 1.5 weeks more to go before i complete the entire cycle, first week of taking it, especially the first few days, i feel extremely tired, keep feel like sleeping, but after 1 week or so, i got used to it. Didn't experience vomiting or nauseous thankfully.

Did a 4th Gen test before i began the PEP and also a liver n kidney check around 3 days after i began PEP, cost a bomb, but is definitely worth it to give yourself a peace of mind. The anxiety and panic really no joke when condom slip/broke etc , please do chiong safely, stay safe!