View Single Post
Old 20-06-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post

Janet always complained to me back then about her H28 boss... She told me last year, the old lady Permed haired boss when she wanted to give up the old house, once floated the idea of renting at Desker before finally moving to present the house.. Obviously Janet not happy with the idea since that place too exposed with the Banglas and Ahnehs able to stand outside and oggle at the girls... In fact Janet was quite happy with her present room since it's spacious compared to her old room.. Can't imagine if one day PT girls relocate to Desker.... Zarina Queen of Desker will have stiff competition Liao..
LOL when I mentioned about the Anehs and Banglas about this post, a fucktard zapped me and left behind remarks that I'm a racist blah blah. Seems like I hit someone's raw nerve when I mentioned about these Anehs , Banglas... to whom it may concern, u love suck Aneh Bangla cocks? Maybe u the chap who loves waiting at Mustafa Ctr taxi stand and mingle with the Aneh gay boys there.... I don't care about all these points lah.... Even the PT girls also sian see these workers loitering outside their rooms... Really fucktard online cowardly behaviour...