View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/mu-mu-massage/

Visited Mumu (formerly Ah Sa) recently. Surprised that such a beautiful girl like her dont get more mentions here.
Looks: 7.5/10. What you see is what you get. She is of Mongolian descent and has that slight Eurasian look. She reminds of the MediaCorp actress 陈楚环.
Body: 7.5/10. Tall, lanky and slim. Tight and smooth body. Small B-cups with enticing erected nipples but too bad she dont allow sucking, else they will be such a joy to suckle on.
Service: HJ or cap BJ. I opted for HJ. HDLY followed by HJ with her cuddling me by the side. Good rhythmic motion that got me out quickly. Have to ask her to tarik a biy if you want to enjoy more. Plain vanilla service. But her pretty face and bubbly nature makes the session a very memorable one.
Massage: Actually quite good. Not MP standard but no piano. Very soothing, especially when she straddles you and rub her thigh against your back.
RTF: Probably yes!
Isn't she the one with a pet poodle?