View Single Post
Old 29-05-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future
Any genuine Samster/Samstress out there?

Hello Ladies and Gentleman of SBF,

Since we are all struck at home so i decided to pen down some of my thoughts on SBF and the current situation it is in.

Before this thread and myself got flamed, I wish to inform that I have been a SBF member since 2002 and have seen the good and bad days of SBF, so this is certainly not a case of a newly joined member or a clone account creating this thread and the content of this thread is purely based on my observation and are not targeted at any individuals or groups.

With that all in place, I think we are good to start. Firstly in the commercial sex sections, there are full of fake FRs and fake photos. The initial intent of writing a FR is give fellow members some guidance on where to get good sex and where to avoid a bad sex and this intent was smudge with all the fake FRs flying around, we now have landed in a situation whereby for every commercial sex we will be visiting,it will be a “quick pick” situation with a lot of finger crossing needed. Photos posted is to give us a sneak preview of what we might be expecting for the agreed price we will be paying but with all fake/Editing enhanced photos, sometime we wonder did we knocked on the wrong door.

For the non commercial side in particularly this session, it has become a pure war zone and had deviated from the original intent this was set up for. Almost every thread get flamed to the stage that the postings here are getting fewer (i.e. a young dude just got flamed for posting his body and manhood photo,i posted in his thread as well you will be able to search for the thread though my posting) and the other platform (do not wish to mention the name) are gaining immerse popularity that members are willing to pay a hefty fee for it to become a lifetime member.

SBF have been with me since teenage to adulthood years, it have also help to enhance the relationship of Miss Left Hand and myself on so many occasions and it sadden to see the stage that SBF is in right now.

Before the posting of “any pic to share?”, yes I do in a more private setup. And now I do have a BBW FWB for MMF/FFM/Couples activities, so calling out to all genuine Samster/Samstress out there, do give me a ping via PM if you prefer a more discreet mode.

Thank you all for reading.

Sign off,
LoveThai

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子