View Single Post
Old 26-04-2020, 12:22 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Because for normal people like us, our lives consist of various elements which include work, family, friends & hobbies etc. GL is only a part of our life

But for a mentally challenged low income person like 123hu, his entire existence is hinged on GL and whores. It's literally like he was born out of a whorehouse. That's why he is so obsessed with everything about GL. He has been repeating the same old stuff over and over again, like those coffeshops ah peks who have lost touch with reality and can only act as heroes in their small little world.

This is exactly what he is doing

*Ok he is definitely going to respond with another 3000 words long essay filled with expletives and verbal abuses. I can't really be bothered anymore
hahaha...who is the idiot who pretends he calls FLs when he has no fucking clue that it's business as usual in FL and wants to open hotel room? Never go before don't claim you go. You're hard up for GL because that's all you can afford. While you were moaning about no FL to call, everybody went don't know how many times already and backdoor GL. Do you know how fucking stupid you sound?

Shout somemore which GL house is open lah. Ignorant fool.

You got such a low inferioriy complex you had to praise yourself for being a whore king and claim you started whoring when I was just a baby. HAHAHAHAHA Ohhh you can whore very well ah? HAHAHAHA...give you a prize loh: go give dog fuck.

You were so hurt when you walked into a whore house the WLs ignored you and snickered behind your back when you were in a long-sleeved shirt. How can you wear long-sleeved shirt they still laugh at you? Respect man! You are the whore king sad loser! How dare they laugh at you? Wear long sleeved ok! Funniest shit I've ever read in this forum. It's bad enough you're a pathethic fool who thinks people need to give you attention just because you were in long-sleeved. But you came online to write about it hoping to get sympathy from a bunch of complete strangers.

You're a fucking retard and sad loser. Whatever busy job you have, you're clearly not earning enough for you to know the FLs are running as usual and backdoor GL is available. So why don't you get a 2nd job instead of moaning online WLs ignored you?

Last edited by 123hu; 26-04-2020 at 01:39 PM.