View Single Post
Old 21-04-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The house in Bukit Timah

I went to get myself a refill of my beer and I watched more and more of the guys join in the party. It’s one of the few rare moments when I see everyone letting their hair down.

Needless to say, the girls are the centre of attention with all the men jostling to dance with them.

No they are not dress in tight short skirts with plunging cleavage showing off plenty of skin. Everyone is dressed in black for obvious reason.

Their skin may be covered up but their well maintained figure can be seen by all because of how tightly those long sleeve tops clung onto their body.

Candy hugged Yiling from behind and the men cheered as her hands went from the front of Yiling’s thighs upwards to her waist.
The cheering and whistling intensified as Candy’s hands slid slowly upwards and there was no indication of Yiling’s intent to stop her.

The heavy bass of the speakers thumped and Yiling leaned backwards to rest her head against Candy’s shoulder as her hands reached back to feel her up in the same manner she is doing to her.

Aaron appeared by the dance floor and you could see it in his eyes he was eager for his share of the action. He danced and gyrate awkwardly by Yiling, reminding me of the first few times I was in a club with my friends.
Trying to inch our way closer to the group of girl but after getting close enough, we were all too shy to make our moves.

The party stretched into a couple of hours into the night and although spirits are high, no one got piss drunk.
Drinks flowed freely but we are all adults here.

At the back of our head we know something big is going to happen in a few hours and being sober enough might be the thin boundary separating us between life and death.

Candy waved for me to join them on the stage but I declined.
Dancing is not my cup of tea and I can’t do it for shit.

I usually enjoy the visual treat and enjoy my drink at a good spot.

The girls stopped dancing and fooling around after a while and the men started to disperse as well.

Only a few remained on the dance floor mostly just tapping their feet to the music and talking to each other with Hong being the exception.

He looked like he is going into a trance, shaking his hands with beams of light from his ring like he was imparting some shaolin Kungfu to the audience.
Hong : Ai yo…. Ai yo mai. Yo !!! du ….. dut du…. Du…. ~~ !!

Everyone gave him a wide berth as he went on a 90s HIIT workout, splashing his sweat on everyone within a 2metre radius.

It was difficult not to laugh looking at him as he waved at Yiling to join him.

Rachel came over and asked me why am I not up there.

Rachel : You don’t dance… ?

Jackson : nahh… not my forte….
Rachel : Then what Is your forte…..?

Jackson : Doing nothing…. Hahah

She rolled her eyes at me and whistled towards Yiling who was talking to Kamal.

Gesturing at me, she shouted that I have yet to do anything yet.

Rachel : You look natural and good on stage…. Get up there… !

Jackson : No…. no…

Yiling came over and linked arms with me.

Yiling : Get up there Jackson…. Dance with Hong !!!

Jackson : what… ?!!!

By then, Hong as a 4m berth around him and no one dares to get close.

His shaolin fist dancing while shooting beams of LED light has evolved what looked like Ip Man fighting droids while wearing a iron man armour.

Hong : PwwwHHAAAHHHH… Du… dut… dut…..du…. Ong lai Kueh… ah Ong Lai keuh !!! Jackson !!! COME !!! join me…!!!

I shook my head and waved my hand as Hong spun and lose his balance for a second before staggering a little too close to the edge of the stage.

He came towards me and I put up my hands to stop him but it was not enough to stop his enthusiasm. The music changed and he sang while plastering his sweaty body against me.

Jackson : arnghhhhhhhhh!!!! Nooooo!!

I could see Yiling and the girls laughing an clapping their hands at the bottom of the stage as Hong tried to get me to dance with him to the new tune.

Hong : Together…. Forever…… and never to part…. ~~!!! Together forever we twooooooo ~~!!!

Jackson : ok… ok…. Hong… calm down… Hong !! anghhhhh!!

I just got side swiped by his sweaty arm pits before he started his mambo moves again while shouting the song lyrics.

Hong : To be together …… forever with youuuuuuuuu!!!! Wooooo…!!

I was shell shocked as I wiped my face and the laughter at the bottom of the stage grew while Hong took it as support for his dance and he waved to all his fans, reaching his palm out for high fives along the edge of the stage.

Yiling cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted.

Yiling : Jackson !!!... do something or you are not getting paid this month !!! haahha

Candy : Jackson …!!! Dance !!!

I shook my head, standing like a block of wood on stage.

I really can’t. I mean I can grab the microphone and what, conduct another auction ?

Try to sell Hong’s sweaty top to the highest bidder ?

Yiling put her hand around Candy’s shoulder and shouted that Candy will give me a kiss if I dance.

I raised an eyebrow when Xiaoyu shouted that Candy will give me a blowjob instead and Yiling smacked her on her head.

It was obvious to me that I won’t be able to get out of this fix if I don’t at least do something.

I walked over to the DJ and said something to him. He reared his body back and raised and eyebrow before giving me the thumbs up. He adjusted something on his controller before stepping over some wires to the band standing by the side.

After the spoke with them he nodded at me and I thanked him.

I’m sure when you started reading this at the beginning, a question crossed your head. With such a tacky name like mine, why was there no mention of people making fun of me.

Surely there would be classmates and friends making fun of my name.
With such a close reference to the king of pop, it’s inevitable that my friends make fun of me.

Rather than let it affect me, I took it in stride and tried to make the most of it. I can’t dance for shit but some of the slower songs are easy to pick up and they proofed to be quite a chick magnet as well.

The music started to fade much to Hong’s disappointment and the DJ made an announcement.

DJ : Alright… ladies and gentlemen… we’re going to be treated so something very special tonight…. By…. Mr Jackson….. and he mentioned to me that he too….. would like to take everyone back in time…..

The DJ pointed a finger at me, indicating that the ball is now in my court and I could see the band getting ready.

The girls were right at the front of the stage and the men filled in the empty spaces at the back. I could hear someone comment that I’m probably going to sell them something with my bullshit sales speech but I’m not.

Jackson : hi everyone…. I would also… like to invite you all to take a trip….back in time….to the good old days of the nineties….

Looking back at the band who nodded at me, I tapped my feet in tandem with the beat of the song that is about to start.

There was a puzzled look on the audience face but the moment I dove into a rendition of Michael Jackson’s ‘ you are not alone’, the girls screamed and went mad.
Yiling stomped her feet while Candy clung onto Xiaoyu while reaching her hand up to the stage, screaming my name, behaving like a mad fangirl.
It was an obvious over reaction but it suited the mood.

Rachel was sporting enough to join in the screaming and waving as well.
The men took a few seconds to react and they cheered as they swayed their bodies to the tune of the classic song that many of us grew up with.
Hong took out his zippo lighter and lit it, so did the Rajahs and the rest of the men.
With all of them waving their lit lighter above their head, it felt as if I was throwing a mini concert.

Jackson : Just the other night ~~~….. I thought I heard you cry~~~…

I walked the length of the stage and Yiling and Rachel literally went mad, trying to grab hold of my trousers as they shouted and cheered. Spirits hit another high as I got flashbacks of my younger self singing this same song to the girls I’m going after.

Jackson : You…. Are not alone….~~~

Yiling pushed her way out of the crowd and went to the buffet table. She yanked some decorative flowers off the display and shouted for everyone to move aside.

Her men laughed as their bodies parted a part for her up the stage.

I continued my song as Yiling came up the stage with loud cheers of support from the men. She laughed as she presented the flowers to me.
I sang and while looking at her in her eyes.

Jackson : You are not alone….~~ I am here with you ~~~

She kissed me on my cheek and all the men started asking for one by pointing to their cheeks.

Hong : oeiii!!!... I want ley… I want !!! hahah…

Hong tried to coerce Xiaoyu for a kiss and she really planted one on his sweaty cheek much to his delight.

Yiling hugged me while laughing like a delirious drunkard before walking off the stage where she immediately gets cornered by Kamal, Seven and Aaron, all demanding their kiss.

She gamely planted one on each of their cheek before resuming her over the top fan girl act while laughing to the verge of tears.

Hong : whooooooooooooo… the KING!!! The KING!!!!! Ahhahahahah!!!!

As the song came to an end, I pointed the microphone at the men and woman in front of me and the entire group including the band the the DJ sang the last few verses of the song unplugged