View Single Post
Old 14-04-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Still fls working??

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Point Number 1
Your suggestion on how the earning should be shared “rightfully” between OKT & the WL is subject to AV approval (unless one does it under the table).

You are incorrect here. AV din not say you cannot give them more la.
1654A & 2062A gave the WLs $100 instead of $80. AV has no issue in this.
Garrick only cut $20 for external work. AV no issue.
So, cannot say under table. AV is fully aware of this.
Giving the gal more money is good. AV will think it is fair.
Problem is they still cannot get any good ones to come.

Consider rental, utilities, salaries & profit.
How much revenue you need to run a brothel there?
Reasonable figure is $24K revenue?
You require $800 revenue a day.
For 6 WLs, it is $133 per WL per day.
If she do 6 sessions, that is about $22 per session. Why cut $70?

The product is $80 product but you are charging the customer another $70 GST?
The most inefficient here is to call a WL from another house.
You have two OKTs taking a cut from the $150.
Total is $150 for a $80 product.

I am not saying the OKT can’t give more if they choose to, what I was driving at is, no one except the AV could implement a structural income like what u uttered below. I can tell you that AV is more incline to let OKT benefit more as they are the one who act as a boss to control and manage the WLs. AV would not wanna do this “Low level dirty work”. That’s the primary intent of having OKT to handle the WLs directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88
...n conclusion, like 123hu mentioned above, the OKT should take a flat amount from the WL per month and the rest should be all hers.

This way she will work hard to clear the overhead then work even harder for more profits per month.
Quote:

Point Number 2
How many WL whom the OKT could bring in is also subject to AV approval.

This is only partially true.
There is a maximum per house which is normally more than 10.
Most houses, if not all cannot even convince 8 good ones to come at $80 per pop.
They can only get 3-4 stout ones. More than half are mothers.
How you want AV to help them get more??
You are technically wrong here!

The max no of WL per house is 10 but that is not a default number. It can be lower but not higher. As mentioned, this is subject to AV approval. Of course OKT could submit a application every month but it is up to AV to decide. Hence, it is not a default number, so to speak.

Quote:

Point Number 3
Additionally, OKT are not allowed to have passive partner.
Henceforth, the AV mechanics of how the legalized brothels are being run are here to stay whether you like it or not.

I think this one also half correct only.
I think you know exactly why this biz is strictly non-transferable and no new entrants.
That's why they are so arrogant and a privilege group like what 123hu put it.
The answer is very obvious.
Passive partner or behind the scene boss doing nothing but collecting money.
Lorna and Gordon case is very obvious will be rejected outright.
Whether true or not, AV is not interested to investigate.
Both of you get lost from GL. Simple as that.
Lorna make a very big mistake.
You are technically wrong again!

Only those who are officially registered with AV office are only authorised to work in brothel. When I said passive partner, I refer to an individual who didn’t register officially with AV to operate or work in a brothel. OKT must be present at all time wherever they open for business. But OKT could register an Asst OKT to represent them if they were not around. All official meeting calls by AV must be attended by the registered OKT and not his Asst.

Quote:
All the work done by the "OKT" assistant and not them.
Ah Cheng (WH06) does almost everything including plumbing and electrical repairs.
Same for Eric (2036) and Ah Gwee (2033).
They only draw a monthly salary for their work.

You say the mechanics is here to stay whether you like it or not.
This is precisely what we trying to say and it can be changed although not totally but partially.
AV knew that this biz model will make GL a sunset industry ....
There is fundamentally nothing much the OKT could change in terms of the mechanics of running the brothel in order to improve its business except to renovate the shop to make it more attractive. If they could, they would have done it long ago. Not all OKT are dumb actually.

Sexercising whilst on lockdown,
MaXx

😷😷😷

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-04-2020 at 11:56 PM.