Old 28-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mondo_humungo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Story...

I felt another arm coming across my tummy and pulling me backwards. It was a very warm and fuzzy hug. A hug I had grown to forget. “I missed you, Darren”, those words came out from Samantha and it stumped me. I didn’t know what to say and do. I just stood there like an idiot and finished my drink.

Samantha pulled away and continued with her cooking. I went into my room and had a quick bath. Dinner was already served when I got out. Samantha and Phoebe were chatting like little girls. “WTF is going on, isn’t she supposed to be wielding a chopper and chasing me around the house?” I asked myself. Samantha saw me walking towards the table and gestured for me to sit beside her. Oh my god! Never has that happened ever since she got her new job. I was never good enough for her. I had to let Phoebe sit in between us, I could only sit opposite her, I was never my wife’s equal.

“It’s ok, I’m going to watch TV.” I said. I wouldn’t want to step over my boundary so I just smiled, took my plate and sat on the sofa. Thanking her for the food as well. I could see that Samantha had a very sad reaction to my reply but I could also sense that her ego would not allow her to ask me again. I left it at that and watched TV.

Both mum and daughter chatted like they haven’t seen each other in a thousand years. I was beginning to feel weird. I finished my food and went to the kitchen to wash. The clock struck 11 and both mum and daughter were still chatting. I had my last glass of water and decided to turn in for the night.

I walked to the dining table and informed both of them that I was turning in. I gave Phoebe a kiss on the forehead like every single day before she goes to sleep, gave a smile to my wife and walked towards my room. I laid on my bed and went to sleep almost immediately. I was a pretty light sleeper and would be awoken by the smallest of noises so it was no surprise when I woke up hearing Samantha come in to the room and closing it behind her.

I stirred. Samantha sat on the bed beside me and put her hand on my bare chest. She started to caress it lovingly; she used to do that when she wanted to make love but that memory seemed so distant now. She traced the outline of my face with her hands eventually stopping at my lips.
She knew I was a light sleeper and she was trying to wake me.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. With the glow of the moonlight shining through our window, I could see that she was crying, Tears welling up slowly in her eyes and falling when they got too heavy to be held by the lids. I brought my hand and placed it at the side of her face, wiping off the droplets of tears with my thumb. I opened my mouth to speak but she placed her index finger on my lips to shut me up.

She pulled my hand away from her face and started planting little kisses on the palm. “Darren, I’m sorry, I have not been a good wife to you. I know I’ve been neglecting you and have been denying you of pleasure these past few months but that is no reason to turn to your own daughter. That’s just so morally wrong”. “I left her in your care, hoping that you will take care of her but instead you betrayed my trust Darren.” She ended off with little kiss in the centre of my palm.

“Yeah, I know. I did something wrong. I’m never good enough in your eyes, I can never compare to you. You are always the perfect one” I thought. Even now she is still lecturing me, treating me like a boy. Yeah, I am not as highly educated as you but I’m bringing in the money to pay for everything. What does she do? She spends her entire earnings by going out shopping with her gal pals. Even then, I give her $700 for monthly pocket money.

She was rambling on and on about me screwing my daughter, I got sick of listening and pulled my hand away from her hands and turned to the side. I took another pillow and covered my face. Finally, silence filled the room as Samantha got the drift and shut her mouth.

I could feel her getting off the bed and walking towards the room toilet. I took the pillow off my face and turned to my other side, towards the centre of the bed. I wanted to sleep. I wanted to get away from it all. The toilet door opened and then our room light was switched on. I had to open my lids and shield it with my hand.

Not being to see properly, eyes still very blur trying to accommodate with the light, I could make out a silhouette of my wife standing in front of me. I rubbed my eyes to clear up the blurriness and could finally see my wife properly. ”Nice? I bought it specially for you.” she smiled.

next post

Thanks...