View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiril33 View Post
Curious about the status of married personnel here

1) any children

2) good or bad relation with wife

3) cheat or no cheat

4) why cheat? Why no cheat

Will be quite stunned if there are many faithful husbands here in a sex forum. On the opposite end, are there bros with good relation but still cheat

Only one life. So why not try to live your dream so long as you do not hurt others?

Married for many years already, but after the first 15 years or so, the quality and frequency of sex headed south. So I decided to outsource. Affairs are out because of emotional complications. But plenty of sex workers available locally at reasonable pricing, especially those from Thailand and China. Took the plunge and never looked back, and I can tell you I had very many memorable experiences of outstanding sex with quite a few of them.

The ladies are young, willing, able and mostly fairly good looking. When I find one that clicks, I tend to stick with her until she returns. Initially, they were mostly Thais but these ladies are only here for short stints, though sometimes they make repeated visits. Nowadays I prefer the China girls because their stints are longer and language is less of a problem despite my poor command of Mandarin. I must say that over the years with repeated motivated practice, my fluency has much improved.

The current China girl I visit is a real gem - young, pretty and willing to serve and to try different stuff. Am having the best sex I have ever had in my whole life. She seems to enjoy it too, and never fails to squirt whether I use my fingers or lap her up. We even eat meals together during the limited time we have together. She doesn't bother about time when there are no other customers in the next few slots, but alas, I am always the one who ask to leave because I cannot be away from home for too long. Of cos I never fail to tip her an extra 20%, but it's still dirt cheap for the joy I get from being with her.

Over the years I have had very many great experiences, and very, very few really bad ones. Generally, I find these ladies are like other ordinary humans. I am growing older by the year and don't know how long I can continue to indulge. What I do resolve is to keep on with this as long as I can because as said...only one life to live, so I will live it on my own terms. Our conventional values do not work for me.