View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Do u cheat on your wife? Married bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav150970 View Post
Hi Bro, you are more fortunate. At least your wife celebrates your birthday. Mine has long forgotten. So I also begin to forget hers. But her birthday damn suay. It falls on the fateful day of 9 11. So how not to forget. Its so big in the news.
At least you have wife who love you. Mine loves her bloody rabbits more than her family. Even my son and me dont get the VIP treatment that her rabbit does. Everytime I come home to a mini zoo.
I go for prostrate massage is also consider cheating to her. She says once I let other woman touch my dick is already cheating her. One word of advice. Never leave your handphone lying around. Your wife will always have ways of accessing your phone. Best dont have face lock. She can unlock with your face when you are sleeping. Always keep your handphone with you if you have secrets. Lol.
Now she uses my child as a threat to force me out of my home.
So be glad that you have not been caught yet. But be cautious cos somehow they know if you are cheating on them. It always happens. Only men are cuckold when their wives cheat.
Thanks for the advise. I am not sure if my wife loves me. It is more like a show I feel. For her face.

I kenna caught already lor. Twice. Once by wife, once by my affair's husband. One damn sian. One damn exciting. hahaha.