View Single Post
Old 20-03-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

Vincy : you never talked to your father for how long.

Me:. Close to 20 years since sec 2 as I realised in his eyes I was a bastard kid. I initially felt scared of him but as I grew older I began to treat him as invisible. In his eyes it's always my sister. Anyway he passed away last year.

Vincy :. You never felt sad.

Me: I do I am still a human but sadly in his last few years he had dementia and only recognize my sister. I guess it's karma that my grandmother die 2 months before him and she left her house to him. Who expect he also pass away 2 months later.

Awkward silence commerced while I started to inched my elbow up and down her breast as she was cleaning my ears.

Vincy: your dad left anything for your family.

Me:. Well the usual stuff some savings also his mother flat which we sold off as he was my grandmother only child.

Vincy: you must be rich.

Me:. No la the sales proceeds goes to my mother but she set up a joint account with me as I guess she felt guilty all these years that my dad never gave me fatherly love. My sister is a scholar throughout her life thus she has a career as a SVP in a big firm.

I don't know why I blart out all those at that point maybe I just wanted a point to let loose my feelings and strangely vincy was perhaps the only person I can talk to. Vincy approach to me take a huge turn perhaps out of sympathy or monetary.

While I was inching my elbow. I felt the ear digging had stopped I thought it's time to change position suddenly I saw her face close to me so close I had felt her breath.

She was using her small finger to dig into my dimples .
Now it's full-blown my forearm was basically buried by her c cups. The feeling was so soft.

Vincy :. You looked cute with your dimples what do you think of me.

I examined vincy.closely. she looked slutty like yuna shiina she had put on ten plus kilos her double chin had appeared but still slutty