Chief_Executive

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69 View Post
We can never be too careful to protect our identity and personal info, incase they falls into the wrong hands. Here are two recent incidents where two samster's identities were being revealed by this conman, Thaivisitor, one in through his blog, and the second in a group gathering.

For the second case, most of you would hv read in the newspapers about this guy, Wai Keen Weng's determination to marry Amue Athu, an ex-working lady from Hatyai who is now in prison for entering Singapore illegally. Now many of us would not know that Wai is well-known samster in SBF, and neither did I. Again, it was Thaivisitor who again open his big mouth revealing that Wai is actually T*****7* in a recent gathering after this case was first reported in the newspaper. A number of ugly remarks where also made by him about Amue Athu for betraying the SKY farm mamasan who was quite close to Thaivisitor in the past. I will not reveal what was said as it is for bro T*****7* to find out for himself why Thaivisitor had revealed out his nick, and what remarks he has made about Amue Athu.

From these two incidents, it important for newbies to protect their real identity and personal info from falling into the hands of unscrupulous person like Thaivisitor.

Regards
Nanog69
Can't see anything from Thaivisitor blog that Wai is T*****7* . Nothing mention about SBF or T****7* is Wai in the blog.

You are the bloody BIG MOUTH GUNIANG who is good for nothing and expose T*****7* identity. I believe T*****7* is a good guy from his postings. If the realm bros got some brain and brotherhood, they should gang zap you.

When can you stop your CB mouth and itchy hands from talking and writing half truths and fake stuff? U only good at tell lies lah. This time tell the truth that T*****7* is Wai, so what u gain? Expose good people like Wai and blame others is your favourite trick. Damn buay gan especially when u tell samsters to keep their identity secret and u are the one that expose others.

Can vote you as the most GUNIANG idiot in the forum. U want to kill TV, go to his website lah. Don't fark here. Maybe KLKOOL will like to smell this kind of fart, go meet him lah and tell each other lies and joke. don't come here and fark, nobody can stand your buay gan character!