View Single Post
Old 25-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: drugs to make girls like a horny cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by poop_ant View Post
Was wondering if there is any drug which can make a girl very very horny and do all kinds of acts that she normally wouldn't do to beg for sex.

Just wanna do on my curious and slutty gf. Have been together for few years and we BOTH wanna try new ways. She know im interested in a girl whom always apprear to be very slutty, den she says she wanna overtake the fantasies i had about her in my mind and wanna be my super horny slut. Therefore she wanna try these sex drugs.

I hope sone kind soul can give me some ideas on where to purchase it.
Sorry bro...no offence...but...you should be grateful to have such gf, be it if she was slutty or horny enough. the mindset of satistfying u is for me, best of all gifts.

And the more U should not be encouraging her to take any form of drugs. There are many other ways to improve the excitement of making love..and they are equally effective, at least for me.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Lastly, sori i do not know of and where to buy such drugs.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...