Old 01-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rabakboi529 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Wanted to try G30 due to all the outstanding reviews here but as expected, there was a queue for her when I visited. Asked OKT for G9 instead as there’s a positive review of her on this thread, waited for only about 10mins. OKT wasn’t the friendliest, but ok la he helped me to chope my WL while I waited outside.

She looked a bit tired on the way up to her room but maybe that’s just because it was evening already. Im a bit shy so I also don’t really know what to talk about honestly. When we reached the room, she got undressed, revealing her smooth white skin and nice C cup enhanced tits. She has a nice slim and petite figure. We started frenching in the shower, and once we were on the bed, she gave a pretty good BBBJ with lots of licking and good suction. Foreplay was on point la. Wanted to paint but she refused. FJ was good too, I shot my load pretty quickly. Afterwards we had a short cuddling session (maybe she didn’t want to go back down and get a new customer so fast because shag already) and made some small talk. Had to leave quickly though because I was hungry lol.

My ratings for 2038 G9
Looks: 7.5/10 (pretty, nice blonde hair and all. said she was 30 - in that case she looks young for her age)
Body: 9/10 (nice slim figure, unless you’re into thick or meatier ladies then I think there’s not much more to ask for)
Boobs: 7/10 (enhanced C cups, not too hard and nicely shaped, but just not a fan of enhanced boobs)
BBBJ: 9/10 (damn shiok bros)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: yes but I’d love to try other gems too (G30 but idk when to go such that there won’t be a queue... looks like she’s damn high demand now)