View Single Post
Old 28-02-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
For a start TS , disable all your social apps account . see no evil will be a good start.
Took quite a while to find your reply. I just want to say to you that, over time, i understand and agree a bit of what u write although the social apps is interesting and your advice is against my norms.

Yes, you are from a lousy industry but it does not matter to me whether u are a very fanastic website designer and programmer, lawyer, doctor, IT engineer etc. Your simple advice, over time goes by, works practically sometimes for me. So therefore, i will only follow your advice sometimes and ignore whatever toxic, sarcastic, act smart act matured reply from others. Hope u will continue to advise properly, dun yaya payaya, then anyhow.

Pls continue to contribute to this forum, i will give you my thumbs up. I am very disappointed with the rest of the samsters replies from the past,now and over time, and if you guys and gals insist to reply, mark me and say sarcastic extremist religious remarks, go ahead. I may reply a bit, but i will slowly let go.

And i need to say again. The contacts of proper bone massage, where to buy cheap and good quality goods, good websites are still not said in this matters of the heart. Still the same old professional advises which turns out overtime to be nothing. And if argue again, still overtime and major same thing and very disappointed. I am extremely disappointed with you PEANADOOD past, now and future. Pls dun bother to reply. I will not entertain your crap anymore! If you say entertainment okay, otherwise FORGET IT, FULLSTOP!

Last edited by Pictionary; 28-02-2020 at 10:55 PM.