Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kimmi -Seduction 68

FR for Kimmi - Seduction 68.

OKT: 10 / 10. I got a slot in under 2 mins communicating!

Do you like to watch Jap AV stepmom, young housewife or shopping mall guest relation officer series?
If you do, you see Kimmi sure steam and marikita flag reach top of post!
Kimmi is a pretty young MILF with attractive sharp facial features.
She's a Perfect cast as stepmom, housewife or mall guest relation officer in Jap AV.

Kimmi: 8 / 10
Height: about 1.6 m
Boobs: NATURAL C. (Strange, didn't state in post)
Body: Normal thai tann, smooth skin, some small tattoos here n there.
Doesn't seem to have given birth before.
Pussy: clean shaven, clearly low mileage kind.
Can understand and speak simple English.

Reached, first time I have to wait for my turn to bath! Cos business damn gd. Waiting, she was shocked that my kuku bird became hot rod. So she just started her service. So first time, I fucked first then bath.
I asked her CBJ. She vacuum head and deep throat. Can french, paint and light fingering. Will moan 'pls fuck me baby'. I imagined her as a thai housewife, so 1st shot quite fast.

After shower, she gave me a massage. I was surprised her massage got proper technique, tempo and strength. I enjoyed the rest of the session fucking her n seeing her pretty face. When ended, again got queue for shower, so I got free extra 10 min cuddling her.

Her service attitude is very good. But she does not work this line in BKK, so her skills are limited and a bit green. She works in a shopping mall in BKK.

Overall, if you get hyped up with Jap AV themes of stepmom, young housewife or shopping mall guest relation officer, Kimmi is it!
Imagine fucking a pretty MILF naked with only apron in kitchen, sure worth it!!