View Single Post
Old 20-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lemonslip is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorFix View Post
Just had Bum from Mansions, a new girl 17/2

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=763488

OKT 10/10 on point and efficient, great recommendation, location city area

For the person herself, very new in this line but experienced

Looks - 10% discount from the pictures however not the type you won't say no to
Frenching - not much of a trencher but she does little kisses here and there quite pleasant
Body - 8/10 good proportions of meat all around
Catbath - 9/10 the moment after a standard SOP shower before anything began she approaches my nipples and gave them a good suction and nibbles all around them
Boobs - 8/10 natural C cups and fits the palm nicely and likes it alot if you fondle around the nips, very sensitive, gave them a good lick and suction and she began moaning like crazy
Painting - 9/10 small Bush down there however can see its nicely formed and moans like mad and kept pushing my head asking for more, she really moans a lot
Bbbj - 8/10 great suction and a little cute when she said she's worried she's unable to fit my didi in her mouth but when she started, there goes my first load
Fj - 9/10 did few positions and she's really into it and doesn't stop, I've tried holding it in several times but until the doggy part I can't hold it any longer, a hardworking girl, really tries to please
GFE - 9/10, very friendly lady and had a nice conversation throughout the session although using a translator but she gives and effort to try to communicate and get to know the customer, plus she's super clingy and hugs almost all the time
RTF, Yes, if time permits
Commando service babe. must try!