View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 20
GLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Well said.
I think the owners of the houses are more cautious.cant imagine the loss in income if the house was quarantined.

Having said that, the girl told me that business has been affected since the virus started.

So let's do our part to help them... Hahhah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBoobs View Post
Initially yes but now no, because I feel the virus is not as contagious as the common flu, if it is, we would have thousands of people infected by now, 50 people(approx) /5.6mil people in Singapore infected is a very small small figure (0.00000892857), this is less worrisome, just don't go anywhere where there's a queue or crowd. To me going to GL is less scary than taking the crowded train or queuing at the supermarkets or visit the clinics etc...

Thus, I always go to Hot G18 for comfort and entertainment. She turns me very on, I enjoy every sensational moments with her from beginning like passionate secret lovers all the way to the end, I fell all things are all worth it at the end of it.

Fear yes, panic no. It is more safe to go GL than most places now.

Do have a peace of mind going to GL, at least GL is not crowded, the number of people going to GL is so little, thus the chances are very slim.