View Single Post
Old 17-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi Bros out there..Back from a great trip to batam..Here my Short Fr..9 frds went there on sat morning 14/4 8am..reach world trade get boat tickets..but i miss out the early timing so sit there and wait for another hr..(ok singapore skip) Reach Batam with a group of friends..straight go to the hotel(Island Garden)..Check in do the etc etc..Meet up rest of my friends and go to shopping center(TOP 100) to buy crackers,beer which cost hell cheap after that go to the KTV liao..maybe too early so the girl hven come yet..den go nearby kopi shop drink..weather is very very hot..den 30 mins went in check again..few coming..so we wait awhile and 2 my frd got their chewek there..(SYT type) and we walk to next KTV..not ready yet so we take taxi to our next destination..walk in saw a few not bad..but my friend say go to next one which is nearby to c any better..went in see..waaa..omg all CMI..den 2 my frd straight go to the last ktv and book 2 girls..so left 4 of us..went to last place..is not ktv but massage..so go in look look..3 of us saw our liking girls and we call and go ahead...my chewek was a really god..take care of u server u etc etc..but she not a SYT type..more to mature thinking..ok dun know wat to say liao..here the damage

Boat-$34
Hotel-$45
Chewek-Rp250,000 ( SDG around $42)
Food- Rp450,000 ($75,Total of 12 person include 3 heniken and 1 guiness)
Taxi - Rp20,000 - Rp-15,000($2.50-$3.50)
Beer-RP3,000++ ( forget but only SDG $1++)buy at TOP 100

So total i spend $180 over there..$20 is tips for the chewek..

* my friend had a bad experince there..C anyone interested in the FR if so Will post later on.