View Single Post
Old 30-01-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Affection lodge - Jacey

Location - central/East with some eateries nearby. Parking is a challenge.
Even though 1st time booking with them, OKT response is fast and directions were clear.
Room is big and very clean. Thumbs up. Only downside is shared toilet.

Just finished a session with Jacey. Confirmed a pretty syt with flat tummy, very slight thai tanned and natural B cup nei nei with light brown nipples which are juz nice for her slim body. Showered me like a baby, talk a bit and lai liao. Gave me a catbath followed by a slurping bj ( no issues even she has braces on) till rock hard and immediately climb up and rock herself to ecstasy. Changed to lotus position and then put her long legs (she is 165cm tall!!) on my shoulder and rammed her during missionary till we both cum. KY required as she is very very tight and i am by no means near to anaconda size.

Cleaned up and she shared a bit about herself, a year 1 uni student from Issan. A bit ding dong, so we had a lot of fun teasing each other. 2nd trip here, and maybe might come back again. For now, she is considering whether to upsize her nei nei to C cup. Maybe becos of the 2 shots deposited with Pinky from TRL yesterday, did not managed to go for 2nd shot. Regretted as i juz realised i did not doggie her!

So RTF is on my plan now!
GD Fr, up u here