View Single Post
Old 17-01-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Bros,

First Post after lurking for many years but definitely not new to bkk scene. Wanted to contribute and post some short reviews since I'm currently here.

Dream heaven massage Sukhumvit Soi 33
Went in around 2pm after the girls outside the shop called out to me. Saw a cute girl with perky tits and slim body (I'm a sucker for petite girls)

Mamasan was not pushy, and obliged my request to see full line up before committing to service, was around 8 girls, mostly 20s to 30s, many with fake tits. Took 2600thb 90 mins vip room with petite girl that I saw outside. Asked Mamasan how many shots I could have and she asked me cheekily how many I can? So I said 2 lor and she confirmed no problem and spoke to petite girl in thai (let's call her K).

K brought me down to vip room, quite large with jacuzzi tub but I didn't want to use the jacuzzi. Stripped me and she left to go take her stuff. When she came back she teased me saying that I told mamasan that I wanted 2 shots, and further cheekily told me I could have 3 if I could manage hahahah. She could speak abit of English and I can speak abit of Thai so comms was not a problem. Took her clothes and was glad that her body was tight, real perky tits and smooth skin. Showered together and gave me sensual massage for around 10 mins before flipping me over and start capped BJ. Told her I wanted to fuck her and she rode me cowgirl for awhile before switching into missionary / doggy with no complaints.

Fucked her hard for the next 20 mins but my didi didn't want to cum so she HJ me for next 5 mins till exploded. 1 hour had passed alr but she still asked me if I wanted 2nd shot, told her no cuz didi don't want to co operate with me hahaha. Massaged me for the last 15 mins before showering and bring me out of shop. Total time inside around 80mins.

Overall good experience but might be better to come later in the day, around 5pm, where there will be more girls (they take shifts) and 5pm is timing where both shifts coincide.

Will stop by dozo nuru and doki doki massage next, have tried them before but will provide review this time.

Happy bkk Chionging Bros!