View Single Post
Old 16-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Continuing after a Long time , suddenly have mood to write, shall see how is the response... again, Stories aren’t originally written by me , I just edit and add in some pictures to spice things up

Anyway let's start from Before NS . This was before army and kinda during the A levels. Was actually interested in her friend but ended up falling for her. Let's call her A.

I guess by now I had enough experience to handle a girl and make a girl cum

A was tall. 1.7. C cup, nice hips and behind. She always thought she wasn't hot enough. But somehow with me she felt she was the most beautiful and hot as well. We were quite the couple. I stood at 1.89 and she at 1.7. What a time of puppy love. I remember the first kiss under the stars in the night on a park bench. We couldn't stop making out after that. I had unlocked something in her.

Before we knew it, I was lifting up her shirt. And removing her bra. She had beautiful nipples but since it was my first time, I was surprised that she was even smaller than she looked with a bra on. Fortunately never told her that. She enjoyed the licking of her nipples. And the nibbling. Of course, I didn't stop there. But everything happened over a few months.

I had the time of my life with A. Head over heels in love, we called each other so frequently. Back in the day before social media, we emailed each other. Wrote cards for each other. My first kinda long term relationship.

I had wisdom teeth extraction before army days. She picked me up from the clinic and went home with me. I don't know how we did it but we were making out on my bed, and I had a piece of gauze in my mouth. Goodness. That was the first time I remember whipping out my dick before her. The first dick she saw I guess. Wanted her to kiss it but, she declined. She ended up without her top. I was nude. There was much caressing. Exciting for a young boy I guess. I masturbated in front of her too. First time I came in front of anyone. Unfortunately we parted ways feeling damn guilty. We were supposed to be good church goers. But things didn't stop here. In fact, I was just starting my journey. A journey that some may envy, that I wish would have turned out better...

Things were at the sweetest moment until I received my enlistment letter from NS... ....