View Single Post
Old 13-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 21
bunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Singaporean Girls / Wives - Not enough sex drive?

I share my own actual experince and journey of discovery:

I used to think and feel very upset that I had to like "beg" for sex ... and be the one to initiate it.
As a result I stressed myself silly ....thinking why like that etc. etc.

But on hindsight ... that was me thinking only about myself ... I never put myself in my wife's shoes

Actually they are very stressed ...with work ... and then come home worry about the kids ... and also worry about whether enuf food ... need to go market or super market decide what needs to be bought and what to cook etc... do the kids need new clothes etc... etc...

Very often ... I never think much about it ... and take for granted that things are in good hands .... so feel relaxed and happy and then when I need it ... she say too tired etc. etc. etc... reality is that it is probably true ... and gals are "tuned" differently from guys ... I had a hard time to learning how to accept this ... cos we expect wives to think like us and so when I am turned on ... she shoudl be similarly turned on as well. Sad fact but very true for me

But now I have learnt how to manage my expectations, needs and demand ... and better able to manage my urges now ... when I dun get it I just laugh give a few nice hugs ... kisses tc... and she appreciates it too. if really cannot tahan then can go do HJ .... hahahaha.

Just my honest sharing ... cheers

oh Wives not enuf sex drive cos of work and home stresses ... and they are tuned differently from guys.