Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
harbourbay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Yes, it's one of the secrets for a man to get very chio gals of his type effortlessly.

However, it won't work unless he truly believes that he is the PRIZE in his subconscious mind. His powerful beliefs will be manifested in his facial expressions, posture, body language, voice tonality, behavior and actions.

Over 10-11 yrs ago, I thought that very chio SYTs and young women of my type were beyond my reach because of my advanced age. And even if I was lucky enough to get one such girl to agree to be my mistress, I would have to pay much higher rates. My real-life experiences since have debunked my previously long-held, and certainly both conscious and subconscious, negative beliefs.

My previous beliefs re chio girls, both conscious and subconscious, were totally wrong.

I have had successes beyond my wildest dreams. And I'm paying BELOW market rates.

I'll be focusing on non-WL and non-FL students. My problem is catching sight of one such girl of my type. I know, deep in my subconscious mind, that if only I could see one such girl, she would be mine. Of course, she would need to meet my other high standards. Just having the looks and figure is only my first filter.

BTW, not long ago I had a chio n fair 16-17 yo Hong Kong Chinese who wanted to study A level in SG. A non-WL and non-FL. She wanted to live w/ me and be my mistress. All she asked for was modest living expenses and school fees. If she could get into a govt school here, the total damage to me per month would be around $600-700 SGD.

Here is an example of a girl of my type in terms of looks and figure.

https://vimeo.com/376083282

I know I'll be a grand prize for her. if I didn't have such belief and confidence, I would surely FAIL.

TY is actually better. And her English has improved by leaps and bounds.

Bro WB
Bro

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts and finds.

I am not sure what is the situation now. Is there enough mei mei coming to our shores for us to catch.

In the past 20 years, there were abundance mixture of young and milfs from PRC heading to ur shores to study and work. Have not been following recent trends. Certainly you had excellent taste from the pic you shared with us.

Care to share what do you meant by we are the Prize?

Thank you so much.