View Single Post
Old 29-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rena Dirty Secret
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=758145

Time to end the weekend with a bang!
Made arrangements and no doubt it was Rena.
Face 7/10 No makeup, but can tell it is her. Light thai tan. MILF looking and not for SYT lovers.
Body 8/10 Tall. skinny body, not too curvy. Not fat at all.
Boob 6/10 B cup, but still something there. Nice small nipples
AR - didn't try
BJ - didn't try
French 7/10 Lips only But allows you to lick her ears and neck.
FJ- 7/10 As the shower was being used by another person we played in front of the mirror, then on the bed. THings got out of hand and we proceeded with a fuk. Got pumping and I guess the last bro must have done AJ. As I was pumping her hard I could smell her ass juice in the air. Was a bit of a turnoff, so I then asked if can AJ, then she say I am too big. COntinued to make her moan before releasing.
Pussy 7/10 not bad but not the super tight one, but then she said she had a busy day. But ok after all. As she was recently shaved and I hate the scratchy feeling hence the lower score.

Overall 7/10 RTF no... She works in the industry back home, so if u want a dirty slut u should have your cup of tea as the service is there, but I guess my expectations were too high based on the pics and the last FR. I also asked her to change the sheets using sign language as the last bro must have had to much of a good time.