Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
sugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!!

Ths to all esteemed bros for making this thread so lively, so dynamic n so informative. You make my day! Pls continue to share ur experiences, strategies, insights n wisdom here.

I hv been very busy lately due to a variety of reasons...

I read abt the tragic death of a 44 yo man, the ceo of a co, after liposuction. I heard from some frens that he was trying to improve his appearance n physique to please the eyes of a certain PRC gal (or gals?). Wat a fool! He was actually quite slim. As successful as he was, he didn't understand the male attributes that r most attractive to all females, WLs n non-WLs, at the subconscious level.

Even if a man is very fat/thin, tall/short, etc, he can still please the eyes of a chio gal/woman by paying great attention to his posture, movement, dress n style, hehehe. Really no need for liposuction or "lipoaddition." He can also work to please the other 4 senses of the gal...

Have a great day!!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Sudden death is always hard to accept. Life is short and just enjoy life to the fullest.

I had been reading this thread from the start and found the thread was rich with info. I learned plenty of pointers how to go after girls.

I love it that this thread had taught me where I made mistake. From now on, I shall try to avoid mistakes.

Too eager to give away my money for love. This is great mistakes. Will not be too eager to give a iphone 11 now.

Hope all enjoy a weekend.