Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2019, 10:14 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
1606 Bai Yang, Ah May, Tong Tong and all but 2 of the WLs in 2036 said they find it cheap and disgusting to DFK their customers.

Well, it is their call.

It is up to them how they wan to conduct their biz.
Hello brudda Joker88, the below samster said he deeply french TT wor. Le siong sin boh ah? He oso said if wanna deep french TT, u must hav quality like him wor.

Las time 2033 Mei Le said she hate the below clown. He used $$$ to try to make her gian and oso he promised to write FR for her to make her famous. Mei Le said no need at all. She neber allow him to french or kiss her. Lol! When he FR WL, he FR himself more. I read oredi dun laugh or cry. But I alwaste fall Zzzz. LOL!

Kumsiah FR brudda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Tong Tong (Hse 1606) for the 1st time, today.

2. She was flirtatious , behaved coquettishly, in a very horny, slutty manner, really activated my beast mode .......the nice erotic moanings, the rise of her body temperature making her whole body being warm, with her warm hands caressing my face, neck, back, waist, my shoulders, my butt......so nice, like warm water flowing ......at the same time kissing her face, ear, neck, erotic frenching ........coupled with dick thrustings ......and my two hands holding her ears to facilitate my frenching ......so shiok .......made me feel like uttering " YES, YES, YES" ......LOL, but i didnt as was busy frenching her.

3. Initially she said no frenching and avoiding me when both in standing. She said that was her usual style and at most lip pecking only. But later, when i bonked her furiously making her whole body hot and behaving in slutty erotic manner, we started to french with tongue fight. She also rolled out her tongue, upon my request, to be sucked by me. I asked her to give me 2 loads of her saliva. I swallowed it. Then i also returned one big load to her, but i saw most oozed out from her mouth as she was not ready for this kind of thing, lol.

BTW, i must say that its extremely difficult for Bros to french her. If frenching is a Must to u, then u can pass her.
Why i could french her ? Go read the reason No. 2 and 3
i shared why An An allowed me to raw her as per my previous posting. Its Chemistry. At this pt, probably many bros are pointing the middle finger at me ......lol......knn this fucking 厚颜无耻 DP ......but seriously, dont say that i never warn u on her strong rejection on frenching because not everyone has my quality No. 2 out of the 4 mentioned qualities.

Today bonked Tong Tong, tok kong super shiok. Probably wiHooyah !!