View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all
Re: Shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction

I have been jogging, swimming and on diet for a few years to keep fit and so as to improve my erectile dysfunction. My weight dropped from 85kg to a healthy 70kg now. I stand at a height of 1.73m. But after all these hard work, there is only a slight improvement in my ED.

Past few weeks, while researching for shockwave therapy, i chanced upon exercising for the penis. I have been doing penis exercising for the past 2 weeks and i found that there are more improvement in my penis compared to jogging and swimming. There are more blood flow to my penis, maybe is due to the shockwave therapy, but i am sure those penis exercises are very beneficial.

The followings are the penis exercises that i have been doing:
a) Tighten the muscles that hold your fart and urine. Tighten for 2 to 3 seconds and let go. Do 20 times per session, 3 sessions a day. Can do it anywhere, waiting for bus, at work, waiting for wifey, etc.
b) Form your index finger and thumb into a ring, stroke your penis outwards for 1 to 2 minutes. Just like massaging.
c) Straight after that, use a battery operated penis pump. Pressure up for 5 seconds, hold for 5 seconds and pressure up again for 5 seconds for full erection. Hold for 1 to 2 mins then let go. Repeat the pumping for 15 mins. I got my battery operated penis pump from lazada for about 20 bucks.
d) Towel raise - straight away after the pumping, try to raise your penis up, like doing pull up exercise. Dont have to put a towel over the penis to raise it, i guess that exercise is for Ang Mo. Maybe for us asian, we put nothing on top of our penis or maybe just a handkerchief.

Any bros out there interested to follow my recommended penis exercises? Please share your ideas and results over there.

Happy penis exercising