View Single Post
Old 29-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Sazan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Omfg just had awesome time with a lady that squirts!

Well the guy would definitely play an important role in the gal's squirting experience. I also realised gals who don't hold back and 'let it go' as the orgasm comes would get the best experince in it. So to all gals out there, remember not to hold back that 'peeing' feeling and just enjoy the whole sensual experience as it come

Different gals may squirt from different triggers. I had a fb who squirts during penetration and fingering. Firstly, she was super wet and horny after some foreplay. She squirted a big patch on the bed while I was fingering her, but I continued fingering. It was amazing that she can have orgasm multiple times. Then after a while she cannot resist her horniess anymore and point to the condoms, hinting me to f her immediately. I gave her heavy pounding in missionary which made her moan so loud that I think next door can hear her. Then I switch to doggy, which I think was her fav. She then squirted again and made another wet patch on the bed again. After the whole session, I can see she was damn exhausted and very satisfied. She could only rest on a small corner of the bed because most of the bed was already super wet.. keke.