View Single Post
Old 24-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can you still enjoy sex if you have phimosis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicrazer View Post
I am able to retract the foreskin when it is unerected. So I got to clean it regularly.

However, my concern is when it is erected, I cannot pull the foreskin back.

I am still a virgin and I really don't want to resort to circumcision if it's not affecting my life so bad.

Need serious advice. Please don't zap me.
My suggestion is to see a doctor. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being circumcised. In fact it makes sex a lot better so why deny yourself an enhanced sex life?

https://www.icliniq.com/qa/phimosis/...problem-for-me

Hi,

Welcome to icliniq.com.

Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin is tight around the glans penis or the soft tip of the penis. I am sure you have not consulted any doctors for the same. I would suggest you get it examined.

The problem is that, when you are aroused at the time of sex, the size of penis increases and the skin will not come up at all. The pleasure of sex is when the glans rubs in the vaginal wall.

Your partner will have no problem, but you may not get all the pleasure, as the skin or foreskin covering the glans will block the stimulation of glans. Either you will have premature ejaculation (inability to hold back the semen or control ejaculation) or erection problem.

Another issue is that if you or your partner forcibly pushes the foreskin back in the heat of the moment, the skin may get stuck and form a tight ring around the glans just like a bangle at the wrist.

The skin may not return, blocking the blood flow to the tip, every minute the glans gradually starts swelling and changing in color to purple or bluish. It is very painful and if left untreated, leads to irreversible damage to the glans. The condition is called paraphimosis.

Ciscumcision is the Best Solution

Circumcision or removing the skin over the glans surgically is the best and only solution for phimosis. This is a simple, painless procedure done by a general surgeon.

It can be done under local anesthesia, with no blood loss and no need for admission. You cannot have sex till it heals. But after that, your sexual time will gradually increase.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates